THE RIGHT CARE FOR YOUR MERANDI GLASSES
- Riedel® glasses are dishwasher safe! Riedel® exclusively recommends Miele®.
- To avoid scratches, direct contact with other glass or metal should be avoided. If available: Use a glass rail.
- To avoid stains, use soft water (low mineral content).
- To remove stains, use white vinegar.
- The glasses are tested to a rinsing temperature of 70°. This corresponds to the normal temperature of a household dishwasher. Gastronomy dishwashers must be set to this temperature.
If you clean the glasses by hand,
- wash the glass under warm water (usecleaning agent and rinse the glass thoroughly)
- Glass polish: Use two cloths, never hold the glass against the base plate,um den Kelch zu polieren!
- Stem breakage: only caused by incorrect handling = pressure, turningor bending of the stem.
- Storage: Never store the glass in a refrigerator, as any flavours of food or food in the glass may transfer to the glass.
- Boil them with odourless soap (to kill bacteria).
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your dishtowels (to avoid a greasy film on the surface).